Several fellowship opportunities are available at Concordia, including:
- Concordia Men’s Network – A mens group that meets for fellowship & Spiritual nourishment.
- Lunch Bunch and Bible Study – This group meets for lunch and bible study on the 1st Thursday of every month from 11am – 12pm.
- Free Agents Softball Team– Our church has a softball team that competes in a friendly men’s church league at the Hurst Athletic Complex on Friday nights.
- Potluck Luncheon – In the months that have a 5th Sunday there is a potluck lunch after church service.
- Choir – The Choir practices seasonally and performances are done throughout the year. Our Director of Music, Ruth Donald, is always looking for talented musicians to participate in our music ministry.